1. Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
2. How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- Your information may also be used to inform you of developing news or changes to our events.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented, leased or otherwise shared with 3rd parties, except with law enforcement agencies in the execution of a lawful court order.
- We may also send you email to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our sponsors.
3. Visitor Options
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in every e-mail that you receive from us.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
5. Your rights
- You have the right to know what personal information of yours is being gathered, to receive a copy of it, to request it be edited to correct any errors, or to request that it be deleted. Such requests can be submitted to email@example.com. We will respond as promptly as possible.
Users are expected to adhere to acceptable standards of behavior. When commenting, the following will not be tolerated:
- Vulgar, threatening, insulting or suggestive comments or images that might be construed to be offensive to others in any way, including based upon race, gender, religion, nationality, or sexual orientation;
- Deliberate trolling of others, in a manner that appears to be malicious in nature;
- Any form of hate, in deed or speech, that attacks the beliefs of others, including their nationality, culture, religion or form of government;
- Images or avatars of a sexual nature, or any images of any kind that depict an act that might be offensive to others;
- Links to sites that contain any text or images of a sexual nature, nudity or pornographic material;
- Inciting or encouraging violence of any type against any individual or group.
DeepSEO Conference’s webmaster shall be the sole judge as to whether or not the actions of a visitor violate the foregoing conditions. Violators may be banned and reported to the appropriate services, including the legal authorities, if such is considered appropriate, in our sole discretion.